Friday, January 06, 2006

Mojo update 1-06-06

Hello everyone,
Not a bunch new but Mojo breathed on her own for 2 hours this a.m. So that's a baby step and we will take it. Her vitals and other numbers are all real good. The sun hasn't shined in Iowa since the accident, so maybe when it does Mojo will wake up!!!!!! She looks real good, as pretty as ever and we need all your prayers to keep us going. Again I cannot thank everyone enough for their help, interest and prayers. I wish I could thank you all in person!! I would like to especially thank at this time
Brent Nichols he works for me and helped me out the night of the accident.

Laird and Sandy Pogones what can I say, the best friends anyone could ask for. They cried with me and prayed for me and I'm sure will miss Mary almost as much as me.

Mark Kamps former neighbor, Mark let us use his house as a meeting point near the hospital . Angela his wife allowed this to happen. You two have been outstanding.

Ron Reed former neighbor Ron helped organize the "war room" and borrowed me a suit to wear that shrunk because it hung in the closet too long.

Rob Hagen it sure was good to talk to you and reaquaint.

My pastor Dave You are the best!! God Bless YOU!!!

That's enough for now I will keep thanking all of you and I hope I can somehow return all the love and favors someday.

Bob Marley "Waiting in Vain" the song says
From the very first time I set my eyes on you girl, my heart said follow through.
check it out
Irie!!!!!
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home