Saturday, January 07, 2006

repost of email from 1-6-06

A fairly uneventful day again which is good. The best news is that she is breathing just about on her own. She had a fever which they seem to have under control. Your emails and phone calls have really helped me. I hope you understand that some of this is also very therapeutic for Danielle and myself. This is going to be a long haul and any baby steps that we take are significant. We continue to pray for a miracle.

After watching the Hawkeyes last night on the cour, Gunner and I should be on that team to can some 24 footers for them.

My thought for the day is, SLOW DOWN AND TAKE YOUR TIME!!!! A few years ago Alabama had a hit with a song "I'm in a hurry and don't know why" Take the time and listen to if if you can. As many of you know music has been a huge part of my life, and now many lines have come back to teach us something.
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home