Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mojo's condition 1-07-06

Well not a lot new but she is breathing much better on her own. Also the Doctor's removed the bolt in her head that measures brain pressure. At least they don't think this is an issue anymore. She got her hair washed today!!!!!! Maureen are you going to take care of those eyebrows???? Mo's temperature is down to normal so that is good. We just need her to wake up and pray that it happens soon. Many of you are wondering how I am doing. Well I have run the gamut of emotions and I don't know that it has all set in yet. I am going to try and go back to work on Monday, so we will see how it goes.. I feel sad, hollow, angry, empty, happy, overwhelmed, blessed, fortunate, and touched all at the same time. Please keep praying for us. we need it. I still can't believe this has happened. I guess we never know what the Lord has planned for us. I sure wish he would let me on it.

My brothers and I went and watched the Hawks kick the Illini's butt today!! Pretty good diversion. Thanks to Max for the seats. Then we went to Darlene and Brian's for an outstanding dinner. I feel honored to know you guys.

You might want to check out Lensingfuneral.com and look at all the postings in regards to Mary. It truly puts things into prospective.

Now for some more thanks,

To my family, what can I say you are the best. Claude and Verna I get strength from yours and your ability to handle all of this. Your help has been immesurable.

Mom and Dad I can not put into words the values that you have taught me and how that has helped me.

My brothers, same hair, same attitude. I wish you could stay here for a lot longer.

John Gunner Ewalt. My Elementary and High School friend. Your words and your courage inspires me. You give me strength. I know you haven't had the best of luck that past few years but hang in there. Everyone please say a prayer for Gunner.

There will be a fundraiser for Moriah on 1-20-06 at Hills Bank in Coralville. There will be a silent auction and raffle. If you would like to contribute or have any questions please call Annika @ 400-0469. What's this about your dancing Annika??????? Funds from this event will go to the Mary Reiman trust fund at Hills Bank.

John Hiatt
My Baby Blue
"almost hurts too much to remember/As if the weight of your head on my shoulder/By itself would make us older-if I could time it right/ I would be with you tonight/ Out among the stars/ Is that where you are?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home