Tuesday, September 26, 2006

9-26-06

Mojo's condition pretty much remains the same. Medically(other than not being awake) she's in pretty good shape. The eyes have not been open a lot. She did open them up this morning while we were sitting outside on the front porch. When her eyes aren't open a lot they are problematic with matter building up in them. They do look much better than they did a few days ago so hopefully we are on the right track. Your visits and thoughts are important so thank you in advance and please keep them up. It means a lot to all of us.

I have joined the ranks of learning how to burn and download CD's(thank you Ryan) I am currently in the process of downloading my collection. So far I'm at 1787 songs and I haven't scratched the surface. So if anyone wants a copy of something please let me know. I would be more than happy to oblige.

Changes, well I never thought I'd come to the point that I wouldn't be upset at the Vikes blowing a lead in the 4th quarter. Just doesn't seem all that big of a deal. Well at least it wasnt' to the Packers!!

And how bout those Twins!!

Some folks drive a pickup truck
And some folks drive a Bentley
But sooner or later we all end up, over in the break down lane.
OMD Dream O #13

Peace
God Bless
Hope you stay out of the breakdown lane.
Dale

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home