Tuesday, October 03, 2006

10-3-06

No major changes in Mojo's condition since the last posting. She has had her eyes open a fair amount the last week, but also goes through periods where she does not. Her eyes seem a bit better. There have been some minor reactions to voices(me yelling at her) but nothing that could be considered consistent. She seemed to be deeply saddened by the Hawks performance on Saturday. She was as some of you know a pretty big football fan. I continue to be touched by your prayers and thoughts. It is at times overwhelming, in a very good way. I am amazed by how many people Moriah and Mary touched, many of whom I did not know. Please stop by and see her if you have a few minutes.

I know that God will not give me more than I can handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
Mother Theresa

Goodbye's certainly have taken on a different connotation than they did before.

God Bless
Be Strong
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home