Tuesday, August 01, 2006

8-1-06

The move is on. We will be moving Moriah to Windmill Manor in Coralville. If we get some things done it could be this week yet, otherwise it will be Monday. It will sure be nice to have her closer and I really won't miss I-80 at all. I will miss Ankeny and the great staff and friends that I have made. I will also miss seeing some of my friends frequently who live in that area. You know who you are!! I will let you all know as soon as I find out the exact date. Moriah has been abut the same over the last week. Has her eyes open a lot but at other times seems to be resting comfortably. I know I've said this a million times but your thoughts and prayers are still needed and greatly appreciated.

I've got a long way to get, before I get back home.

If anyone's interested, Lazy Boy and The Recliners will be playing at The Mill tomorrow night. They were the band that played at Moriah's benefit there. John Bayless is a friend and former neighbor of mine and in the band and has been a great help and source of info. His daughter Katherine is one of Mojo's best friends, so if you don't have anything better to do(can't imagine you would) stop by tomorrow night at The Mill.

The train keeps comin
And I keep prayin
That it won't get here
Before I have the answers
To get off of this track
Cuz I'm not sure the direction it's going
I only know that the plan is to ride it
Until I know where it's goin

God Bless
KEEP THE FAITH!!!
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home