Sunday, July 16, 2006

7-16-06

Moriah and I had a good Saturday afternoon, although due to the heat we did not venture outside. She had those big browns open almost the entire time that I was there. She did move her left arm a couple of times. She moved her hand towards her face when she sneezed and yawned so that was kind of cool and I hadn't seen that before. So maybe another baby step.
It is not our choice but our duty to endure the fight along side her. For all of those who have visited her and that keep praying for her many thanks. God Bless all of you.

Life is so strange cuz it changes yes indeed
And I have seen the hard times when the pressures been on me
Well I'm leaving this game one step ahead of you
You will not hear me cry for I do not sing the Blues

Lynyrd Skynyrd "Gimme Back My Bullets"(symbolism here)
Dedicated to the love, memory, and friendship of John Gunner Ewalt
The last thing John said to me was "I love ya man, take care of yourself"


Goodnight
To a better week next week. Thanks for helping in the struggle
Peace
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home