Thursday, June 08, 2006

6-8-06

Friendship can move even the heaviest hearts to sing.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I would like to extend a belated thanks to Max for helping me get through the song the night of the benefit at The Mill. For those of you who were not there, I decided to sing the song that I sang to Mary at our wedding. It's probably one of the most intense feelings of a strength from the somewhere else that I have ever felt. Not sure how I did it or how it sounded but it sure felt good, even though the tears flowed freely afterword. Again I didn't do it on my own I did it with God's help and the strength that I have received from all of you. Burdened and Blessed all at the same time.


My apologies to being a little bit of a procrastinator in regards to the blog this week.

I visited Mo on Tuesday and frankly it was kind of a rough day. She was fighting the trache and coughing quite a bit. They did a nebulizer treatment and that seemed to calm her down and when I left she was resting comfortably. The Doc there felt it would be ok to start over on the trache capping since there really didn't seem to be much junk and mucus. So she's up to phase 3 so far which is about a 15 minute cap. The next step is a 30 minute cap which they did tonight and according to the nurse went well. The doctor is really wanting to beat this trache thing and hopefully that will happen soon and then we'll see what else happens. Please keep Mojo in your prayers. It's in her and God's hands now as I guess it's always been, but seems even more so now. It's tough to watch, but she is one hell of a fighter.

I will visit her again on Sunday with Gunner. I'm really looking forward to the weekend with him and I'm sure there will be lot's of laughs and tears. We've got some pretty good stories, even some that can be repeated. John broke his back in a car accident in 1976 and has battled health issues ever since. We've kept in touch over the years but in a strange twist this has really brought us back together. His insight and stories of his personal journey have been an inspiration to me. We'll be hanging around town on Saturday evening so if you see us stop and say hello.

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God who searches the heart, knows what is in the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8 v26 27

Have a great weekend
God Bless all of you
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home