Wednesday, April 26, 2006

4-26-06

So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of it's own.
Today's trouble is enough for today.
Matthew 6 v34
yep that about says it all. My dad taught me to not worry about the things that were out of my control, guess that's why I never really concerned myself with what other people thought which is sometimes a positive and occasionally a negative. Thanks Dad.

Visited Moriah today, and she looked better than she did over the weekend. Seems as though her mucus issue is much better. They did do a chest xray and all was clear. She was wide eyed and did track her eyes a bit. I also got a squeeze out of her hand which was a first so.............hopefully that is a step towards something bigger. She's been clenching her jaw a lot and broke a toothbrush off the other day, which is a little scary. Must have the Reiman mouth!!! Please everyone hang in there and keep her in your prayers.

I'll be heading out this weekend to the lake to catch a HUGE fish. I will be back in Ankeny next week on Wed, and Sat, so I will update you then on Mojo's conditon. Until then be safe and may God guide you down the road your on.

I' got a mountain to climb before I get over this hill
I've got the world to unwind before I ever sit still
I got a hard road to hoe before my seed is sewn
I've got a long way to get before I get back home

I got so much to put down before "that's all she wrote"
I've got so much love to give before my heart it ain't broke
I've got to find myself before I can ever be alone
I've got a long way to get before I get back home

Oh there's and ocean breeze that soon I can't explain
the weight of the world like a ball and chain
there's a black ball inside filled up with stones
I got a long way to get before I get back home

Bob Schneider "Long way to get"

Life has certainly become a journey that I never expected
God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home