Sunday, April 23, 2006

4-23-06

Moriah's first week back in Ankeny was fairly uneventful. She had her 30 day review on friday. Not a lot of change, but there have been some tiny improvements. The next 2 months are very critical so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. She continues to have some issues with mucus and stuff in her throat. She does cough on her own which is good, but it tends to upset her and mess up her heart rate and oxygen level a bit. Not real serious but need to keep an eye on it.

Mary's Mom and Dad and sister Jayne and Cousin Jan and Uncle Mick and Aunt Marge met us all in Ankeny on Saturday. So good to see all of you. I know it's been tough on them also..

I have had some questions about the fundraiser on May 19th. As far as I know kids with parents is ok "if you can stand the music and the company" Basically this is just an oppurtunity to have a little fun, share a beverage, and a story, and raise a couple of bucks for Mo. Should be a good time so if you have other questions give me a call.

Also just so you know Mojo is schedule for a follow up appointment on May 10th in Iowa City. I would imagine it will only be for a couple of days. Details as usual to follow.

Thank you to all of you who have hung in there with us. I wish I could put into words my gratitude.

I will be visiting Mo on Wednesday and then this weekend I'm going to the Lake to catch some fish and visit Laird and Sandy. Safe journeys to all of you.

There are good days and bad days ahead of us. Faith, Family, and Friends is what gets us through all of this. If hardship makes you stronger, we're all going to be pretty damn tough.

God Bless,
Dale

1 Comments:

Blogger Doolittle Ranch said...

Hi there, I stumbled across your blog awhile ago and now check in daily to see how it is going and pray that there is improvement. Just wanted to let you know that there are prayers and positive thoughts coming from Canada as well.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home