Monday, May 08, 2006

5-7-06

Well, if you wonder why I haven't posted anything recently, my computer crashed the middle of last week. I will be shopping for a new computer so keep on checkin!!!

Moriah will be in Iowa City just for the day on Wednesday, or at least that's the plan for now. This is a follow up visit to the last trip to IC, they will do ct scans, mri's etc and make sure that the shundt is working properly. I did visit her Saturday and watched the Derby with her. She was alert, about the same as the past several weeks. We really need something to happen here in the next couple of months so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

That's it for now. If you want a flyer for the benefit on the 19th please call me @ 319 400 4423. If you can come, it would be great to see you.

God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home