Wednesday, October 11, 2006

10-11-06

Moriah was somewhat alert over the weekend and was visited by Aunt Jane(Mary's sister) and Uncle Ron. She was very quiet the first couple of days this week. I guess I should know better but when things don't change you kind of start wondering if anything is ever going to get better. Just when I somewhat tend to give up on her she reminds me she's still here. I had a couple of kind of tough days and when I walked in to see her today and said her name she flinched in her chair and kept her eyes wide open the entire time I was there. Not saying it means anything but as you've heard before, hope is all we have. I keep praying that she doesn't stay stuck in the "in between".

"Great victories come, not through ease, but by fighting valiantly and meeting hardships bravely"
Many thanks to those of you who continue the fight by our sides.

I have a couple of extra tickets to see Buddy Guy on October 20. If anyone is interested give me a call at 319-400-4423 or you can probably find me at Maynerds. Only for the next couple of days as I will be heading to the lake on Friday for several days.

Why do we sing the Blues?? Cuz it's what we got and you don't find them, they find you.

For as the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return there until
they have watered the
earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and
bread to the eater.
so shall my word be that goes
out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me
empty,
but it shall accomplish that
which I purpose,
and succeed in the thing for
which I sent it.
Isaiah 55 v10,11

We do not know what's in store for us, only that there is a purpose. You all mean a lot to me, thanks again for being there for us.
God Bless,
Dale

P.S.
Please pray for a very large CATFISH next week!!!
Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home