Monday, February 06, 2006

2-6-06 again

Well you better not lose your humbles brother
or your life won't mean a thing
Well you better not lose your humbles brother
because it's harder when you fall
"Losin' The Humbles" Climax Blues Band Album-Sense of Direction 1974


Moriah has been moved back to SICU Bay 3 Bed 5. They felt she would get better care back here with her trache issues. Visiting her this afternoon it appears they were correct. All her numbers were back in line and she looked much more relaxed. Now we are starting to deal with issues of being bed ridden for an extended period of time, bacteria, infections, pneumonia etc. If she can get to a point where she doesn't have any more medical issues other than her state, then we can get her into a rehab facility. Don't really have an idea as to when that might happen. She has responded somewhat favorably to therapy so we again our hope is that this will continue on a road to recovery. I am so proud of how Moriah is fighting. Please continue to support her with your thoughts, visits, and prayers. Again thanks to all of you who are in this for the long haul along with us!!!!

How bout them Hawks!! Undefeated at home. I can't take credit for the last victory as I didn't attend but it sure was fun to watch them crush the Wolverines!!!

In you, O Lord I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
In your righteousness deliver me
and rescue me;
incline your ear to me and
save me.
Be to me a rock of refuge,
a strong fortress, to save me.
for you are my rock and my
fortress.
Psalm 71

SHARE THE FAITH!!!!!
and keep it too!

Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home