Monday, January 23, 2006

1-23-06

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11 v1

Not a lot new, again Moriah is moving a little her eyes still flutter. Keep praying as the long fight continues. She has some issues with her throat and mucus and I won't bore you with the details.
They might do an EEG here shortly to see if anythings going on in her head. Keep praying, please!!!! She still looks so good.

I guess the monotony of all of this is setting in and some things get easier and some things get harder. Again thanks to all of you for your support.

Oh how I'm suffering, in my mind
Whoa, you keep me worying, Lord all the time
I try to smile but my friends all leave,
But nothin I could do to to ease, my suffering mind
Hurt me so bad, to be losing the one I love
I cry, I cry, I cry and pray, to the good Lord up above
But where can I find , someone that could ease my suffering mind?

words by Guitar Slim performed by the great Buddy Guy


Why don't you live so, God can use you, anywhere Lord, anytime
Why don't you think so, God can use you, anywhere Lord, anytime
Why don't you walk so, God can use you, anywhere Lord, anytime
Why don't you mourn so, God can use you, anywhere Lord, anytime
Why don't you sing so, God can use you, anywhere Lord, anytime

Mckinley Morganfield aka Muddy Waters

Keep the Faith, keep prayin
God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home