Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday

but those who wait for the Lord
shall renew their strength
they shall mount up with wings like eagles
they shall run and not be weary
they shall walk and no be faint
Isaiah 40 - 31

Not a lot new on Moriah but hopefully some good news. They did drain some fluid off of her brain the last 24 hours and it appears normal, whatever that means. She also moved her right arm for the first time, and although it's not official one of the nurses said she opened her left eye slightly this afternoon. We certainly hope and pray that this is a sign of things to come She continues to look as beautiful as ever. I know that your visits mean a lot to her, so please continue them as much as possible and talk to her when you are in the room. Her vitals remain good and she continues to breath on her own. They have not moved her yet and may not as they can give her some extra attention where she's at now. The roller coaster continues.

I continue to be completely humbled by everyones generosity. I can not put into words how this has made me feel. All of you by your thoughts, words, prayers, and deeds have truly touched me. Obviously I will probably never quite be the same after all of this, but some of that is due to how I have been touched. I certainly will never look at the world quite the same.

Laird and Sandy, thank you for visiting me this weekend. I cried when you left, not because I miss you(which I do) but because your friendship has touched me so deeply.

Danielle and I took Jawon and Laron their Christmas gifts on Saturday. I hope that I can remain an influence in their lives. It proves the old adage true, when you help someone out you get more in return. Those little guys and Mary's love for them has taught me so much. Please pray for them and their family.

Please keep us in your prayers as Moriah continues the fight.

I can taste your lipstick in the wine
I can fell your heartbeat close to mine
With your love wrapped around me
I'm silent and still
I know that this love is real
Someone should tell our dreams when love is gone
While still in slumber memories linger on
Sometimes I lie awake in bed till dawn
Thinking of you
Now you're gone
Tender is the heart that sleeps in rest
Tender is the hope of tenderness
I KNOW THAT THIS LOVE IS REAL

John Prine This Love is Real

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home