Wednesday, January 11, 2006

1-11-06

"Preach the Gospel and if necessary use words" St Francis (Gunner thanks again)
I think Mary was a good example of this. Her life was her example to others.

Moriah is still in SICU . They probably will not move her for a couple of more days which is ok by me. They did an angioplast on her today to check out an artery in her neck. There is some damage there and they will probably put in a stindt at a later date. They didn't want to do it today because they would have to thin her blood and they also were draining some fluid from her abdomen where the spleen was removed. So there was a danger of more bleeding so they decided to wait. She also had a vein that was expanding and contracting, so they gave her some juice to stablize it. After all of this it did appear that the flow of blood to her brain was a bit better, but she still has edema on the brain which is of a major concern. All of her other vitals including her breathing are in great shape. Please continue to pray as she continues her fight. We do not know what is going to happen or why, but for everything there is a reason, a time, and a season.

I'm losing track of some of the thank you's that I need to do, but I do really appreciate everything that everyone has done. Your prayers and your words are by far the most important.

I have been very impressed by all of the nurses at the U of I. Their thoughtfullness and caring attitudes are amazing. I wish I could remember all of their names but they know who they are. What an oustanding group of people.

I'm going to try and continue doing these everyday but I'm starting to get a little bogged down with some of the other stuff. I hope this site gives you some hope as it has been really good for me to put my thoughts into words. I hope it doesn't appear to be anything more than an update on Moriah, thank you's and an expression of my feelings for Mary and faith. Hang in there as I'm going to try like hell to do the same.

I believe in memories they look so pretty when I sleep
And when I wake up you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time
And there is no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will stil tell you one thing
We're better together
Jack Johnson Better Together Album In Between Dreams

Goodnight and God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home