Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1-17-06

But I am lowly and in pain;
let your salvation, O God,
protect me.
Psalm 69 v29

Moriah took another babystep on Monday. She responded to some localized pain by moving her arms. She also moves her legs at times when they pinch under her toes. Her eyes flutter a little more and she moves her mouth some. So again we hope this is another step to recovery. She needs your visits and your prayers, so please continue them.

I would like to thank in advance those of you who are supporting the benefit on Friday. The response humbles me. Words can not express my gratitude. My heart has been broken but touched by all of you. I'm trying to take things a day at a time, but it's really hard not to to think farther down the road.

Have a great and inspiring day!!

A Love that runs away from me
Dreams that just won't let me be
Blues that keep on bothering me
Chains that just won't set me free
So far away from you and all your charm
Just out of reach of my two empty arms

Each night in my dreams I see your face
Memories and time cannot erase
Then I awake and find you're gone
Then I'm so blue and all alone
So far away from you so sweet and warm
Just out of reach of my two empty arms

Solomon Burke Just Out Of Reach(Of My Two Empty Arms)

God Bless All Of You
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home