Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1-18-06

Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Matthew 5 v4

Just going to give you a quick update as I watched the Hawks beat the Gophers in the first 3 overtime game in the history of Carver Hawkeye Arena!! I think I have officially become a Hawk fan now as the connection that I have to this town now is overwhleming. Go Hawks!!

Not much has changed in regards to Moriah's condition. She is still in SICU and they are considering moving her in the next couple of days. But that's been contemplated before. Her movements have remained the same. Please continue your prayers to heal this beautiful young woman!!

I will try to do a more lengthy update tomorrow. Hope to see many of you Friday evening. For those of you who will not be there, I know you will be there in spirit.

God Bless
Goodnight.
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home