Friday, January 27, 2006

1-27-06

Hear my prayer, O Lord;
let my cry come to you.
Do not hide your face from me
in the day of my distress;
Incline your ear to me;
answer me speedily in the day
when I call.
Psalm 102

Moriah is all set to move to the Neuro floor as soon as a room becomes available. She continues to look well. They took out the ICP post and drain today which is good. That means they believe that she is processing the brain fluid well enough on her own and that the brain pressure is not an issue at thist time. She will be on floor 6 off of elevator H. I will let you all know what room she is in as soon as I know. A lot of you have asked what her chances are, the answer is that we don't know and neither do the doctors. It's somewhere between 1 and 100. What can we do?? Not a lot, continue your prayers and the medical staff will give her the support she needs to try and beat this. It's all in God's hands now and I trust that he will do what's best for her and make the decsions needed. There is always hope.

Danielle flys out to Philly for a week so please pray for a safe journey.

I returned a favor today as I let in a car in front of me enter the road way in a traffic jam, then I notice those Cyclone license plates!!! The lord does work in mysterious ways.

I just purchased John Prine's new album and listened to it for the first time. It's only available online at this time, so you won't see it in the stores. The first song hit me like a ton of bricks.

Glory of True Love
By John Prine and Roger Cook

Oh the glory of true love
Is a wild and precious thing
It don't grown on old magnolias
Or only blossom in the spring
No the glory of true love
Is it will last your whole life through
Never will go out of fashion
Always will look good on you

You can climb the highest mountain
Touch the moon and stars above
But Old Faithful's just a fountain
Compared to the glory of true love

Thank you Mary for makin me look good!!!

May God Bless all of you as I have been blessed.
Have a great weekend.
Go Hawks.
You people are amazing, I can't believe that this happend to me and I can't believe how all of you have touched my life. The glory of true love is an amazing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home