Monday, January 30, 2006

1-30-06

Lament and mourn and and weep. Let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy into dejection. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you!
James C4 v1-2

BALDNESS is considered in Scripture a defect marring personal beauty. Must be one of those mis-interpretations!!!!

Well a little good news today. Moriah's pupils responded a little better today. Tonight I had left the room to talk to Mary's parents on the phone. When I returned the nurse was back in the room and we were chatting, and Moriah had her left eye partially open for several minutes. Please, Please, Please, continue your prayers. This could be a fight much longer than any of us realize. I pray that these are small steps on the road to recovery.

My good friend Mark Kamps mom is gravely ill. Please say a prayer for Mark and his family. May God grant you comfort as you helped comfort me.

I've talked a lot about the journey that this has been, and where am I headed and what will happen down the road.
Here's some more words from J.J. Cale in regards to that,

Lonesome train that I ride all day
Lonesome train that I ride all day
Since I lost my woman, I lost my way
Mr Conductor where is this train bound?
Is it headed up, or is it headed down?
Lucky for me I'm on the sunny side
Lucky for me I'm on the sunny side
Since I lost my woman, it's a lonesome ride

Wow, been listening to that song for a long time and now it makes sense!!

Goodnight and God Bless all of you.
Faith and Hope
Peace, Out
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home