Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

I am thankful that I can count all of you amongst my friends.

Moriah is about the same. Her left eye is becoming an issue again, but she has had her eyes open all week. I did get some reaction out of her and hope that they progress. I watched the parade with her this morning. We always got up early on Thanksgiving and started cooking and watched the the parade with the girls. It's been one of those days of burdens and blessings. I had a great weekend in Minneapolis last week. Watched some good football(the high school game) and had a lot of fun. Another tradition carried on alone but none the less carried on.

I'm heading out to Eau Claire to spend the weekend with my family. Hopefully I will survive Black Friday(much too kind of a term).

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and remember,
Tell them that you love them!!
Peace
God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home