Thursday, February 22, 2007

2-22-07

No major changes in Mojo's condition. She still has her eyes open during the day. Her toes seem to be healing well. She has gained a few pounds for the first time since the accident. They will keep an eye on that and if it continues will adjust her feeding accordingly. Thank you to all of you who have visited and to those of you who sent her Valentine's greetings. It does help a lot that you are all out there continuing your thoughts and prayers.

The house is underway in Missouri.
I most likely will be returning to regualr Joe employee life next week sometime. Should be a good mental break, as running a store with 150 (great) employees and dealing with the public has its moments. We'll see how this goes and I will leave my options open as to what I do in the future. My plan is to take the fall off and spend time with friends and family, traveling, concerts, at the lake, and of course football. Who knows where the road will lead to and what the Lord has planned.

We should have the piano purchased shortly. We will have a dedication at the Church at some point. I will let you know when that will happen.

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have"
Abraham Lincoln

Read 2 Corinthians 6:4-10

The journey continues
God Bless
Peace
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home