Friday, March 16, 2007

3-16-07

No major changes with Moriah over the past week or so. She is still fighting some congestion which seems to make her uncomfortable. Her reactions have been slight, but when I enter the room and say Hi, she usually opens her eyes. We continue to hope and pray and have faith in what the Lord has planned for her. It's hard for me to believe that it has been 15 months since this happened. I continue to be touched by all of your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for not giving up on us. Again, where would I be without all of you.

The piano has been delivered to Christ the King. It is as beautiful as Mary. I wish I knew how to play it. This is not something I did. This was done through the contributions of friends and family. Many thanks, it is truly an awesome memorial.

Jawon and I had a great week together. His view of the world continues to amaze me. The dirt pile at the house in the Ozarks was a great source of entertainment for him. The foundation is in and we will begin framing in a week or so(weather permitting) He is now living in St Paul Mn. Sure hope he doesn't turn into a Gopher fan!!!!! He informed me that if you have two candles lit in the bathroom it must really stink. And when I started to laugh at what he said, his reply was "I'm being serious here" Please pray for him and his family as they start a new journey.

I took in another John Prine concert with old friend Rob Hagen on Saturday. It was great! It's truly refreshing to watch a musician that enjoys what he's doin.

"I'm tired of runnin round lookin for answers to questions
that I already know
I could build me a castle with memories, just
to have somewhere to go"
Song Clay Pigeons from John Prine's Grammy award winning album
"Fair and Square"


The new job is ok. It is nice to be relieved of the day to day mental drain and decision making, refereeing, problem solving, damage control etc. It is also weird after almost 30 years of management.

Make me to know your ways,
O Lord;
teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth, and teach
me,
for you are the God of my
salvation;
for you I wait all day long.
Psalm 25 v4-5

God Bless
Keep the Faith
Don't give up the fight
Peace
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home