Monday, July 30, 2007

7-30-07



Flathead Catfish
35 pounds 45" long
caught and released off my dock
11:oo p.m. 7-27-07

shingled and getting ready for siding

doors and windows are in

My first week off was an eventful one!!!!!
I returned back from the lake on Sunday afternoon. Had a good couple of days, good food, good company, and caught a nice ol catfish. Thanks to Harry and Lois for all their help. You certainly are a generous couple. Moriah seemed a little bit more aware on Sunday when I visited her as she had a little bit different look in her eyes. She is a battling a little bit of congestion but doesn't appear to be too serious. We should have new wheelchair parts shortly so that should make her more comfortable while sitting up. Her left eye also looked much better than last week. Maybe just maybe something good is coming. Our hope and faith continues to give us support.

Peace is the ability to wait patiently in spite of panic brought on by uncertainty.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.
John 14 v27
Danielle will be here later in the week and we will be heading to the lake with some of her friends. Have a great week.

God's peace to all of you.
Dale






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home