Monday, August 13, 2007

8-13-07

Here's Mo and her Dad. I think this was just before her baptism. Of course Mary made the gown. Nice orange Menards shirt!! 1982



Moriah remains in virtually the same condition. The Ambien has not had any noticeable affect as of yet. We have some CT scans and MRI's scheduled for next week on a trip back to UIHC. I wouldn't expect any major changes but I will let you know if anything comes out of the tests.
We continue to hope and pray. Thank you for your interest and your prayers.

Moriah's condo has sold so at least that's one less thing to worry about. I gotta tell you, moving her stuff out and going through it was well, it was a #@&***!! day.

I'm heading to Wisconsin tomorrow and then on to Minnesota on Thursday. I will be back in Iowa City on the 19th with Jawon. We will spend a few days here and then head to the Lake for a long weekend.

I continue to be amazed by the thoughts and prayers of everyone. I am so blessed to have you all out there.

His compassions never fail. They are new every morning.
Lamentations 3 v22

Have a great week.
God Bless
Dale

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks just like you, Dale, when you were a bit younger! Your strength, faith and ability to keep forward momentum continue to be inspirations to the rest of us. Wishing you safe travels; keeping you all in our prayers.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home