Thursday, August 02, 2007

8-2-07

"God's Medal of Honor winners are made in secret because their most courageous acts occur away from the hurricane of public opinion, up in the attic, hidden from public knowledge."

Moriah's chair has been fixed. Hopefully this will keep her more comfortable while sitting up in the chair. Danielle and I spent a couple of hours with her yesterday and she seemed aware and comfortable. No other major changes at this time.

My prayers and thoughts are with all of my friends in the Twin Cities.

Danielle and I are heading to the lake today. We will have a get together at Old Chicago in Coralville on Tuesday the 7th at 6 o'clock. Stop by if you can.

I dug up a diamond
rare and fine
I dug up a diamond in a deep dark mine
If only I could cling to my beautiful find
I dug up a diamond in a deep dark mine

My gem is special beyond all worth
as strong as any metal
or stone in the earth
sharp as any razor
or blade you can buy
bright as any laser
or any star in the sky

Maybe once in a lifetime
you'll hold one in your hand
once in a lifetime
in this land
where the journey ends
in a worthless claim
time and again
in the mining game

Maybe in your lifetime you'll hold one in your hand
Where the journey ends
time and again in the mining game

"I Dug Up A Diamond" written by Mark Knopfler
Album All The Roadrunning Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris

This song totally blew me away. Gunner told me to go buy this album and I just did. Wow!!

Hope you find your diamond
God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home