Friday, November 02, 2007

11-2-07

Moriah had a pretty good week. We finally have a better head brace for her wheelchair. She looks much more comfortable without the strap across her forehead. She was visited several times this week by her Grandparents Claude and Verna(Mary's parents). It was great to have them here, and Claude and I even got a round of golf in(he golfed I whacked). They are on their way to there winter home in Lake Havasu AZ.
I'm on my way to the airport to pick up my brother Ryan. We will be spending the next week hiking in the Ozark National Forest. We hope to see some of God's beauty along the Ozark Trail and will take in a concert in Steelville, Mo. by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. Bittersweet, Bittersweet.
If anyone would like flyers in regards to the benefit on November 2nd for the Mary Reiman Scholarship Fund of Iowa City please let me know. I can get you copies.
Brutal honesty is not brutal.
Down a dangerous road I have come to where I'm standing with a heavy heart and my hat clutched in my hand. Such a foolish fool, God ain't known no greater sinner. I have come in search of Jesus, hoping He will understand.
Billy Joe Shaver
Seems like I can't go a day without listening to Billy.
God Bless
with a heavy heart
Dale











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home