Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9-25-07


Mary's Plaque has been installed. We will try to have a get together and dedication at a later date. Feel free to stop by and take a look. It is located by the sidewalk to West High between Melrose Meadows and the Mormon Church just off of Dublin.
























Mary's cross and Moriah's Medallion.

Not a lot new with Moriah. She remains in basically the same state as the past few months. Still looks pretty good and has her eyes open most of the time while I'm there. We're going to get her eyes checked at UIHC in a few weeks. Evidently they can tell us if she can see, and to what degree. Again I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.


On the Road Again


I will be gone a lot in the next few weeks so if you don't see a posting don't get too alarmed. I'll be heading to Cabo for a fishing trip with my good friend Laird and then to Pennsylvania to see the Hawkeyes at Penn State and on to Philly to see Danielle. A couple of short turn arounds and up to Minnesota and Wisconsin for a wedding and some fishing.(Maybe I'll catch my first Muskie)


If you care to, give me a call @3194004423 depending on cell phone coverage of course. I'd love to hear from you.


The Lord keeps showing my thy paths.

God Bless

Dale


"Is getting back to reality real?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home