Thursday, February 16, 2006

2-16-06

The human mind may devise
many plans,
but it is the purpose of the
Lord that will be
established,
What is desirable in a person is
loyalty,
and it is better to be poor than
a liar.
the fear of the Lord is life
indeed;
filled with it one rests secure
and suffers no harm.
Proverbs 19 v21,22,23

You might find it strange that I picked these verses. However it speaks to the plan that the Lord has for us, and of course it might not be our plan. I also felt it was telling me not to be fooling myself as to how I really felt. You know we'd all like to give God the finger now and then, and God understands that. I've cried out many times Why me??????? It's kind of like the Blues, you sing about your pain but also about your happiness. I have been so touched by many things since the accident but at the same time been in the depths of pain. Don't know if I've verbalized that how I wanted to but, oh well.

Moriah continues her fight. She looked good again today, and had her eyes open a little. Her vitals still look good, and looks like she's beating the mucus issue as they haven't had to suction her near as often. I would expect a move out of SICU shortly.

John Prine's album Fair and Square that I referred to a few weeks ago won the Grammy for Best contemporary Folk Album!!!! Beat out some guy named Springsteen.

Some people have asked about my email address msews@msn.com

I continue to be overwhelmed by everyones thoughts and prayers. We couldn't have come this far without you and we can't get to where we want to go without you, so please continue.

Danielle and I received a large Valentines baloon that was delivered to Menards, but the card was missing. So Thank you to whoever sent it, and let me know if you can.

And this lonliness won't leave me alone
It's such a drag to be on your own
My woman left me and she didn't say why
Well I guess I'll have to cry
"Many Rivers to Cross" Jimmy Cliff a great song about the daily battles of life
yep that about says it

I'll try to give the positive spin on some of this tomorrow, I guess it really is a mixed bag of emotions.

Again, many thanks
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home