Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2-22-06

Not a lot new with Moriah. Sshe had her eyes open most of the time I spent with her today along with Danielle. She seemed to respond at times, but hard to tell. That's the next big thing we're looking for is response to commands. I'll try to give you more of an update tomorrow as I will see the Doc in the a.m. Tomorrow's update will be the last one for a few days as I will leave friday afternoon for the weekend. We continue to pray for a miracle. Please pray for a safe journey and you as well. So I'm gonna crash and I will leave you with the following thought,

They say there's more wrong than right
Some say more dark than light
I say it's how you think
That makes you swim or sink!!!!

"It's how you think" Ozark Mountain Daredevils Album Men from Earth 1976 Still one of my favorite albums of all time, wow could it really be that old. Geeeeeeeeeez!

Also we're going to have a get together on March 1st at Old Chicago. Stop by and share a laugh and a beverage of your choice on Mary's 50th Birthday. I'll give you more details later. Probably from 8 to whenever after the Hawks game with Penn State.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home