Wednesday, November 29, 2006

11-29-06

Moriah has essentially been the same over the last week. She still looks pretty good and had her eyes open most of the time. Her left eye looks much better than it did last week. She is still having some bladder issues which is affecting her potassium level, but hopefuly they will be able to fix that nutritionally. I continue to pray that she gets unstuck. I watched "Elf" with her today, I guess that means the Christmas season is upon us. The weather is sure reflecting that as the cold has arrived. Thanks to those of you who visited her over the past weekend. I had a good trip to Eau Claire and both brothers and my sister were there along with Mom and Dad. It was good to be together, albeit(Harry?) kind of weird under the circumstances. Wow, who would of thunk?

There is a universe that can't be seen
It's a feelin if you know what I mean
Delectable dimension, undetctable by sight
Fills up you heart in the dead of the night
Some say that it's an astral plane
Can't be described, can't be explained
The world exploded in Love all around me
And every time I take a look around me
All I can do is smile

Bob Schneider "The World Exploded in Love All Around Me" Album "Lonely Land"

On the music scene, Indigenous, a native American blues band from South Dakota will be at The Mill next Wednesday night. Not sure if the The Mill can hold their sound in. This show will not be for the faint of heart as the sound will be somewhere between Hendrix and Stevie Ray!!

I found the following words on a card while digging through some stuff. Enjoy the tears of joy.

When things are changing all around us
And the world seems to move too fast, don't forget,
I'll be right beside you, loving you,
What I feel for you is deep, total, and enduring--
a love you can count on without ever having to wonder.
So when you look ahead to future changes or think about how
the past used to be,
don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me,
loving you with all my heart.
That's one thing you can count on that will never, ever change.

Mary to Dale Anniversary 1994
Hope you enjoyed the tears, I sure did.
God Bless
Peace
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home