Tuesday, April 10, 2007

4-10-07

Moriah is basically in the same condition. She did react to some sounds and movements today when I visited her so I cranked up the Bob Marley CD and it seemed to startle her. She continues to fight the good fight. No major medical issues at this time. Many thanks to those of you who visited her while I was gone especially,
Dar
Connie
Maureen and Katherine
Dick and Nancy Perkins
My parents
Pastor Dave
Once again, where would I be without all of you? As Jawon would say "I'm being serious here" Seriously, You all really need to ask yourselves that question. All of you that have helped us are so very important.

The week in Missouri went well. We started out lathering sun screen on and finished up wearing gloves and stocking hats. It was a great experience and I don't think I was in the way too much. We have the basement framed and decked and all of the first floor framing is in. I am so pleased with how this is going to look. Basically, it's awesome!! Thanks to the crew who helped get it going.
Laird "The Big Kahuna" Pogones
"Bobney Dangerfield" Dingbaum
Pat "Ski Cat" Green
Jim "Maple Leaf" Knowles
And yours truly, Dale "The Slave Driver" Reiman. Suppose I'll get suspended for that!??!?!

Keep prayin and keep fightin.

What gain have the workers from their toil? I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with. He has made everything suitable for its time; moreover he has put a sense of past and future into their minds, yet they cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live; moreover, it is God's gift that all should eat and drink and take pleasure in all their toil. I know that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; God has done this, so that all should stand in awe before him. That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already is; and God seeks out what has gone by.
Ecclesiastes C3 v9-15

God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home