Monday, December 24, 2007

Blessed Christmas

Hope all of you have a great Christmas!!

Not much new with Moriah. She's looked pretty good the last couple of weeks. A few skin issues but nothing major. Other than that she just keeps hangin in there.

Danielle made it home last night. She was one of the lucky ones who didn't have her flight cancelled.

Yeah well I guess that's it for now. It's hard for me to believe that we're nearly 2 years after our lives were changed forever. Thanks to any of you have thought about or prayed for us. It really does make a difference.

And you, beneath life's crushing load,
Whose forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow;
Look now, for glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing;
Oh, rest beside the weary road
And hear the angels sing.
"It Came Upon the Midnight Clear" vs3

Remember what Christmas is all about.
There is a brighter day around the corner.

Some things change
Some things don't
Never give up
Because I won't

God Bless
Peace on Earth
Dale

2 Comments:

Blogger Nuccmed said...

Dear Dale,
I thought and said a prayer for you on the 26th as it marked the day the Lord took Mary in his loving arms to be with him in forever in heaven. My heart is filled with so much anguish as we both deal with the loss of our spouses so young in life. But our heavenly father gives us hope in the scriptures that one day we will be all ubited with him heaven. What a glorius day that will be for all of us. Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year Dale. Steve and Jonathan Schultz

1:47 PM  
Blogger IowaKim said...

Dear Dale,

It has been a while since you have updated your blog...how are things with you, Moriah and Danielle?

My name is Kim and I am a new member of Christ the King...you, Mary and Moriah are certainly much thought of there and I pray for God's healing to you and your daughters every night...Dale, I lost both of my parents in childhood so I can feel a sense of this kind of pain. You are not alone, and much love, God's love, to you and yours...

Sincerely,
Kim Edge

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home