Friday, March 03, 2006

03-03-06

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and do not forget all his benefits
who forvies all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the
Pit,
who crowns you with steadfast
love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good as
long as you live'
so that your youth is renewed
like the eagle's.
Psalm 103 1-5
We need the Lord's help more than ever so please keep us in your prayers.

Moriah will be moving on Monday to On With Life in Ankeny!! This is a good thing. There really isn't anything more they can do for her at the hospital so this is progression!!! It's bittersweet of course because of the distance but, it's what's best for Mo. Please visit her if you can. I'll let you know the details, sounds like a great place.
Also she is moving at this moment back to floor 8 off of elevator H in the burn unit. They needed the beds on the neuro floor and since she is in good shape neuro wise etc etc etc.

My bro Jim is here for the weekend and we hope to watch the Hawks kick the Badgers tomorrow. Look for the two bald guys in the third row behind the end of the Hawkeye's bench. I need thic victory to keep my job of undefeated fan at home. So go Hawks!!!!

"The scientific nature of the ordinary man
is to go on out, and do the best he can."
John Prine

Thanks to all who remembered Mary on her birthday.

Also thanks to all of you for all your support. You have truly blessed me by your words, prayers, and help. The paradox is that so many good things come from a bad thing. I will never forget any of you.
God Bless
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home