Monday, March 06, 2006

3-6-06

Moriah did well on the ambulance ride to On With Life in Ankeny. We spent most of the day there. Visitors are more than welcome, just check in at the front desk. After 4:30 p.m. you have to hit the button to enter. For those of you who are not familiar with the area take exit 90 off of I35 and head west. Go past South Ankeny Blvd and take the next left and follow the signs. Moriah is in room 31. They sat her up in the chair and we wheeled her into the lounge. Please keep praying.

Life really is too short.
We lost one of my hero's today. Kirby Puckett former Centerfielder for the Twins, passed away at age 44 from complications of a stroke. If everyone played the game and had the attitude that Kirby had the world would be a better place.

I will return on the weekend to visit Moriah so I'll give you any updates of any significance that I get.
If anyone is headed that way to visit and have any questions please contact me. Email would probably be the best way.

Live Loud and Proud!!!!!!!

Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home