Thursday, December 07, 2006

12-7-06

Not a lot new with Moriah. She has a bit of a cold so that is being watched. She still looks pretty good, no skin breakdown which is amazing. Has had her eyes open on just about every visit this past week. It's difficult for me to believe that we are coming up on the one year anniversary of this tragedy. I guess Ol father time waits for no one. We continue to pray and hope that something good happens. Again I thank all of you who have stood by in this fight. It is an unplanned struggle that could not be done alone.

I wait for the Lord, my soul
waits,
and in his word I hope;
my soul waits for the Lord
more than those who watch
for the morning.

Psalm 130

I checked out Indigenous at The Mill last night with Matt"Maintenance Man" Lawrence and about 20 of our friends. Okay maybe 15 of our friends, well actually I didn't know anybody else. And beside the staff and the first band maybe there were 6 of us. Kind of a shame as this is an internationally know band. One heck of a show.

I'm heading down to the lake for a few days. The weather of last week wreaked havoc on many of the boat docks on the lake. Sunken boats and docks and zillions of dollars of damage. Sounds like my place is ok. Hope to get some work done outside but looks like the weather may put a damper on that.

Danielle will be home the week after Christmas, so I am looking forward to that.

REMEMBER!!
The true reason for the season.
God Bless
Talk to you all next week
Peace
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home