Monday, March 24, 2008

3-24-08

I hope you all had a great Easter!! I fought a bad cold all weekend and lost my voice. Sorry, it's back now.

I've really thought about not doing this blog thing anymore but I've been threatened so here ya go. Maybe I should do one of those online polls.

Not a lot new with Mojo. She has again looked pretty good since the last posting. I got a bit of a squeeze out of her hand on Easter. Her eyes were locked in one position when I arrived but she was looking around a little during the visit. Her bone medication is going the way it's suppose to and she hasn't had any adverse reactions so that is good.

Danielle made the Dean's list!!! I am so proud of her. She (hopefully) will graduate at the end of the Summer and head out to change the world. She has been one of my rocks after all that has happened. She reminds me a lot of a young idealist I knew when I was 18 or so.

I'm off next week and hope to see Jawon and spend some time at the lake and catch some Sunnyfish as he would say.

"I took her hand, and I gave her a twirl, and lost my heart to a Galway girl."
Galway Girl by Steve Earle from Transcendental Blues
ran across this song hunting for some St Patrick's day tunes. Ha!! found this ironically appropriate and he's in town next month.

Make the most of the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5 v16

Todays events in Iowa City really made me pause and think of this passage.

Keep prayin, LOUD or soft!!!!
Thank you all for being part of my blessings.
Man I love spring.
God Bless
Dale

1 Comments:

Blogger thecilek5 said...

Even though we haven't even met Moriah, we check your blog frequently for condition updates. We also enjoy the pictures/updates on your new house. Bob showed us the new house (in the early building phase)when we were on our vacation and we stayed in your other house down there. Basically you could say we just like everything in your blog and we hope you will continue it regularly.

The Cilek Family Solon,Iowa (Beth's sister)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home