Wednesday, April 09, 2008

No No No!!

You might think I'm quoting Amy Winehouse and that Moriah doesn't want to go to rehab but those three words were spoken by her over the weekend according to one of the RN's at Windmill Manor. I've been through so many high's and low's that for now I will remain cautiously optimistic but understand that we don't know where this will lead us. She has looked pretty good lately and as always she remains in my daily thoughts and prayers.

For those of you who commented on my blogging, I must say that I was completely overwhelmed by the response. Thank you to all of you that commented, emailed, called, prayed, etc. I guess it's moments like these that make the blog thing pretty cool. Man not sure what else to say.

Jawon and I had a pretty good week. The weather stunk, the roof leaked, the fish wouldn't bite, but other than that we had a great time.

His quote of the week
"Hey Dale, don't you love to have the windows down and feel the wind blowing through your hair? oops, sorry"






Could you find 3 finer looking young men in Iowa City? I don't think so.










Smores with Laird and Sandy and Jawon's new friend Lily.













Come on Sunnyfish bite!




New buddy





And we were swingin!









Where did that come from?








Finished!





No hair but lot's of ear









For those of you who view the blog, I hope this holds you for awhile.
Farther along we'll know all about it
Farther along we'll understand why
Cheer up my brothers and sisters
Live in the sunshine
We'll understand it by and by
Ellen McIllwaine
Peace and God Bless
You all are the best
Dale

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dale, thanks for the posting. I still enjoy reading the blog and am continuing to hold Moriah in my prayers.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Maren said...

I am SO happy to hear this news!! I really am hoping AND praying for Moriah. Thank you ever so much Dale for always keeping us updated. I never have posted a comment, but had no choice this time as this news has made me so happy. I really appreciate all the Moriah updates. She is so lucky to have a father like you.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home