Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, I know it's been awhile, sorry.
Moriah's last couple of weeks have not been the best. We ended up in the hospital for a few days due to some pneumonia and aspiration issues. That seemed to clear up ok but she was having some pain in right hip or leg area. She does have a skin issue that is aggravated by her sitting in her chair, so she will be laying down quite a bit until that clears up. We also ended up in the ER for a day because she seemed to be moaning and expressing some severe pain on her right side. All the xrays and prodding found nothing. Kind of exasperating but she looked great when I visited her today. She also had visits from Uncle Jim and Grandfather Claude and Grandmother Verna. Man what a trip.

My last couple of weeks have also been tainted by some tragedy as Rex and Alice Spicer lost their son Scott. Please say a prayer for them. They were great friends of Mary's and I, members and employees of our Church, and Rex and Alice both had comforting things to say after Mary's passing. Somehow, somehow, God grant them some comfort.

Krystal, I'm praying for your friends.

I'm heading off to the lake this weekend.
Safe travels
God Bless
I guess we never know what's planned for us.
What's next??
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home