Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6-24-08

Nothing new to report on Moriah. Maybe next time I'll have done some convincing to get her up in the chair.

We will be having an open house for Danielle's graduation from Philadelphia University on Saturday July 5th from 5 to 8 at Brian and Darlene Olshanky's. Please let me know if you can come so I can get an idea for beverages, food, etc. Or just show up and surprise us. Brian and Darlene live on Maier road which is a couple miles past Menards on Highway 1 south. Take a left on Maier road, go through the S curve and then the second drive on the left. We'll mark it so you don't miss it.

I had a good weekend although too fast, too far, and too much gas. Oh well. I took Jawon and his sisters to the Zoo and we had a great time.

Hope all is well with all of you.
Give me a call at 319-400-4423 or drop me an email at msews@msn.com if you can come to the reception.
God Bless
Dale

Some pics from the trip to the Zoo.

Lots of strange animals
Aria, Jawon, and Ebony
Nice haircut Jawon




I thought I told you not to get wet!!



uhm, good ice cream



check out this carmeled apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home