Thursday, March 09, 2006

3-9-06

With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgment. Always let him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Not a lot new with Mojo but she seems to be comfortable. Nurses updated me today with the news that they will be taking out the pic line and the chest drain line that she had installed at UIHC. Had not used these for several weeks and looks like she won't need them so out they came. So a couple less holes for her. Sounds like we might get rid of the Aspen brace in a couple of weeks which would be good news as it can't be comfortable for her and makes taking care of her much more difficult. They will also do some more CT scans to check any change in her brain activity. Medically she's in good shape.

Yesterday morning I was putting license plates on my new truck. The front takes a phillips head so I put the new plate on and went to the back. It takes a hex head! Why would they be different?? Anyway I go back into the garage to find a wrench, look in a couple places and can't find one.. So I start digging in a box where I thought there were some sockets and what do I find?? A laminated Kirby Puckett baseball card from his rookie year that I was given back in the 80's. Coincidence???

I'll try to give you an update on Sunday evening when I get back from Ankeny.


The Apostles were jealous
of Mary Magdalene and Jesus
Said why do you love her more than us?
Jesus turned back in disgust
Said why do I love her more than you?
The answer is a question
Just ask yourself what can I do?
To gain my Lord's affection

From the album Master of Disaster by John Hiatt
Song "Love's Not Where We Thought We Left It."

Have an outstanding weekend!!

Love and Peace
Dale

1 Comments:

Blogger Doolittle Ranch said...

I am so sorry for your family. I came to your site via a search of the name Mojo.

Mojo is a dog we rescued in the last few months but when I did a search and ran across your story,my thoughts and prayers (although not really religious) have been hoping and praying every since for complete recovery.

I will check and pray every day for a miracle for you. Barb

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home